A typical journey of an innovator through the co-founder program
highly relevant reading and assignments which advance your specific hypotheses
hour(s) of one to one calls on a frequent basis with your virtual co-founder
pivots, iterations, changes, fail-fast
relevant high-value, personal introductions to funders, successful entrepreneurs.
hours of video learning on lean startup
Group Hangouts with others in your cohort
Focus on designing multiple business model canvas's with intelligent constraints:
- scale, a big hairy audicious goal;
- cost, like delivering it under x price employing frugal thinking;
- risk, increase partnerships;
- simplicity, doing only thing
- radical, combining ideas that cross industries, businesses, markets, geographies, and/or customer experiences.
- impact, not just action.
End of Program
We then move onto defining and testing hypotheses around revenue streams, cost structure, key partners, key resources, channels
We design 1 pilot, with impact measurement at it's heart, which then defines the development of a minimum viable product.
We use customer development and an adapted Business Model Canvas to develop hypotheses, and get out of the building, to iterate on:
- defining our understanding and articulation of the problem (through 5 why process, understanding differences providing painkillers or vitamins, design thinking)
- customer proposition, customer segments